Donnez vie à vos documents numériques !

Lock / Unlock pdf form fields via pop-up window

abracadabraPDF Forums PDF – Général Lock / Unlock pdf form fields via pop-up window

• Ce sujet est vide.
  • Créateur
    Sujet
    Rakesh Kumar
    Participant

Attached is pdf form  which has button clicking on which locks the fields and again click the same button will unlock the fields with a password (is 12345 for now) but the issue is it locks the whole form … i want if there is a possibility by any means (preferable pop-up window) so that when user click the button .. it gives option to choose (in the pop-up window) which fields he want to lock and then again clicking the same button will unlock the locked fields.
    File Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/iu1kheveem8n1t6/Password%20is%2012345%20%20%20Unlock%20Fillable%20Fields%20.pdf?dl=0

Thanks

Affichage de 5 réponses de 1 à 5 (sur un total de 5)
  • Auteur
    Réponses
    bebarth
    Maître des clés

Hi,
    I think I have an idea with the “popUpMenuEx” method.
    I try to do that asap. I’ll let you know.
    @+
    :bonjour:

Merlin
    Maître des clés
    bebarth
    Maître des clés

Hi Rakesh,
    Attached is my proposal. To bring up the pop-up menu, you can click all over the page (except on all the fields).
    This is a “basic” script where you must indicate the name of the field you need to see in the pop-up menu in an array. The array corresponding to the readonly status is in the same order.
    Let me know if you have any questions or if you catch an error I did.
    @+

bebarth
    Maître des clés

Hi,
    Here is a new version with a dialog box instead of a pop-up menu.
    @+

Rakesh Kumar
    Participant

Awesome,  thanks bebarth sir, this is what i exactly wanted…… you are great.

Thanks again.

Affichage de 5 réponses de 1 à 5 (sur un total de 5)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.